We provide a unique Land Rover Defender Hearse Hire Service to Funeral Directors
As an experienced provider of 4×4 Funeral Transport, Land Rover Funerals has been working alongside funeral directors across the country for some years. Many of our bookings are received through recommendation, which we feel is testatment to the five star service we provide.
It is our job to ensure that the funeral transport your bereaved family have requested arrives in good time, and in pristine condition on the day of booking. Your designated, smartly presented driver, will be respectful and helpful at all times, calling you before the day to introduce himself, and guaranteeing that the service you and your family receive from him is second to none.
From your very first call to Land Rover Funerals, to the cleaning of the vehicle on its arrival at its destination, you can trust us to take care of everything.
How we work
- We receive all necessary information including date, time, location and a little information about who the journey is for, this can be sent via email to ourselves
- We respond with a quote which includes photographs of the transport
- Booking is confirmed*
- The day before the booking you will receive a courtesy call from your driver
- On the day of the booking your driver will arrive at the destination in good time to enable him to clean the vehicle before the final journey
- Please note your driver will be able to assist with bearing the coffin if requested at the time of booking
* 50% deposit required when booking is confirmed
Why choose Land Rover Hearse Hire
- Our Land Rover Defender Hearse provides a distinctive look that can be used to complement the style of a funeral
- We also have available an additional Land Rover Defender 110 follow on funeral vehicle seating 6 passengers
- Perfect for 4×4 Land Rover enthusiasts and families looking for something a little different
- Our Land Rover Hearse now has an adjustable deck that allows for a greater depth of coffin, so we can now accept dimensions of up to 7ft long and 33” wide
- Best rates available to funeral directors
Where we work
Land Rover Funeral Transport Hire Service is available in England and Wales, we primarily work in Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, Sussex, Surrey, London, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Lincolnshire. If you would like to know more about the service we provide to funeral directors or would like to request a quote, then please don’t hesitate and call us today. Our capable team is happy to answer any questions you may have.
1. Land Rover Defender Hearse This Land Rover Defender with adjustable deck accommodates coffin dimensions up to 7ft long and 33″ wide, flowers, and 4 available seats. Defender Spec – 130 SW TD D/C – Light 4×4 Utility – 2198CC.
2. Land Rover People Carrier / Following Vehicle 7 seater Land Rover Defender. Defender Spec – 110 SW TD D/C – Light 4×4 Utility – 2198CC.
Having arrived early on the day, the Land Rover Hearse, already looking spotless was cleaned again before the service. The driver was both helpful and friendly. The family were very satisfied with the vehicle, and as a funeral director, A W Luck would not hesitate to recommend the service we received from Land Rover Funerals.
A W Luck Funerals Ltd
March 29th, 2022
Ballard & Shortall Funeral Directors, Forest Row
July 26th, 2022
M K Ginder & Sons
January 29th, 2021
Towers & Son Funeral Services
April 4th, 2021
W E Pinder & Sons Funeral Directors
March 1st, 2021
Thank you for your help in providing the Land Rover Hearse. Everyone we spoke to or emailed at Bennetts was very helpful and easy to work with, which, as you know, makes a huge difference. Dave was a pleasure to work with, punctual, kind and polite to all, and the vehicle was spotless. We would have no hesitation in recommending you to other families and funeral directors.
Rosedale Funeral Home, Norfolk
July 19th, 2021
Freephone 01277 210104
Head Office (Brentwood)
Land Rover Funerals
Fern House, 120 High Street, Brentwood, Essex CM14 4AS
Telephone: 01277 210104